Donate to your favorite charity with the Capital One No Hassle Giving Site

Friday, January 07, 2011

Cooking in the New Year

As with most people, I have resolved to have a new beginning.  My new beginning is with cooking at home.  We're pretty good about eating at home most of the time but it's not always the most interesting or most tasty foods.  This year I want to take a little up front time to plan so that we can have healthier and tastier meals.

Here's how I'm going to do it:

1. Plan out a week's worth of meals
2. Post the expected week's menu
3. After the meals, post the recipes
4. Update the week's menu with the actual menu

Even if no one reads this blog but me, it will be an exercise that will help me to learn and hopefully become more efficient in my meal planning and preparation.

No comments: